Like us on Facebook

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life After 40...

Today I turned 40.  There was no celebration, no party, no gifts.  While it seems the world has chosen to ignore the fact that I, Leah Holben, have turned 40, I have not.  As I am sure many do, you really evaluate your life at this age, where have you been, where are you going, what will you do for the last half of your life?  Over the past 8 months, I have taken up the sport of running.  So have my sons Ian, age 8, and Colby, age 6.   We are very passionate about this sport.  Running isn't the only thing we do, but it sure is what has changed our lifestyle, and is leading us to be a healthier and happier family.  So life after 40, for me, begins with this blog. I wanted to chronicle my children's athletic journey, so I figured I would bring YOU along for all the fun!

AP Running Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment